Wednesday 21 December 2011

Info for New Members
I've had a few enquiries from non-members about the audition process so here's a bit more info.
  • Non-members are very welcome to audition.  If you are cast you will have to join the theatre - check out the Crescent Theatre website for more info on this.
  • You do not need to prepare anything for the audition or let me know beforehand that you're coming - just turn up - we'll make you feel very welcome
  • I will give out audition pieces at the familiarisation - I will also post them here shortly so keep an eye on the blog
  • At the audition I will see everyone together at first to do some workshop exercises/games/character work - these will be to see how well you work together as an ensemble and can play multiple roles.  It will be fun and relaxed - I'm not trying to catch anyone out - just see how you interact.
  • Depending on numbers I will then see small groups/pairs to work on the audition pieces.
  • I may well have a third re-call audition to get the right combination of actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment